Saturday, May 9, 2009

5 Random Things I Adore About My Little Boy

1. Emergency Vehicles; pronounced "emergen-seets" His obsession with all things related to emergency vehicles and the fact that these must come with us everywhere. All of them. In this bag. Everywhere.

2. His "Guys" Meet Chocolate Milk Bunny (for the chocolate milk spilled on his ear,) Other Bunny, Bear, Other Bear, and Babby Bear. Creative names, huh?


3. Monster Spray; to be sprayed nightly to ward off any monsters that may be out there. Of course, there is no such thing as monsters, "but sometimes you just have to spway it to make sure."

4. The fact that he calls knives, "muffins."

5. That out of the blue he'll call out, "Mom, I just want snuggles." ~makes my heart melt every time!

2 comments:

Membership Required said...

love it.

Adrienne Hedger said...

So wonderful! I love the "muffins" example. And I consider that monster spray a best practice. I think I'll be introducing that idea at the Hedger house. :)