Monday, July 6, 2009

A Moment to Pray

This link was sent to me by a friend in Arizona. Kate is the five year old daughter of one of the pastors at her church. Without a sound, a look, or a touch she has won my heart. She and her family are enduring an enormous struggle and need prayer. Many of you who read this are the most amazing prayer warriors I have ever known. Won't you please take a moment to read what life is like through her mother's eyes then take a moment to pray?

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate/journal

2 comments:

Its A Corny Life... said...

Oh man, I read it from start to finish and now, of course, I am crying. They will be in our prayers for sure.

Membership Required said...

This is posted on another blog that I read too. I really think that there are a lot of prayers being sent up (rightfully so) for this family. ML